Many people avoid gum disease treatment because traditional methods hurt and recovery is long and inconvenient.
However, with LANAP® laser gum treatment, Drs. Roger Parkes and R. Clarke Stewart in Jackson, MS, can provide effective and far less painful treatment for gum disease.
Why should patients throughout Clinton and Ridgeland consider LANAP surgery?
Let's take a closer look at LANAP surgery...
Gum disease is a common problem…
Why Patients Choose Laser Gum Surgery in Jackson:
- LANAP® gum disease treatment involves no cutting
- Keep your own teeth – the laser stimulates bone regrowth
- No heavy bleeding – the PerioLase® MVP-7™ finds and kills bacteria on the spot
- Recovery is fast – get back to living in 24 hours or less
- No receding gums – laser gum surgery leaves your healthy tissue alone.
- Less tooth sensitivity
- Results are lasting and more predictable with laser gum disease treatment
- LANAP® grows bone – this laser gum surgery is scientifically proven to stimulate bone growth around your existing teeth.
Call Jackson periodontists Dr. Parkes and Dr. Stewart today for a consultation about laser gum surgery in Jackson – because you deserve it.
“Thank you for everything! You have a very friendly office where people greet you by name. Everyone makes me feel at ease and welcome as if I'm the only patient you have. I am extremely pleased with the outcome of my periodontal treatment. Kudos to Dr. Parkes and his staff.” Alex S.