Introduction to Dental Implants Benefits
If you have missing teeth, dental implants from Jackson periodontists Dr. Roger Parkes and Dr. Stewart can help you look and feel good again.
People lose teeth for different reasons – tooth decay, gum disease and injuries are common. Dental implants with Jackson periodontists Dr. Parkes and Dr. Stewart are now the preferred treatment over traditional dentures and bridges. Dental implants in Jackson with Dr. Parkes and Dr. Stewart also work well for patients who already have dentures and bridges that need replacing or reinforcement.
Why patients say NO to dentures and bridges:
- Bone loss. Dentures cause bone deterioration and sagging facial muscles. Dentures rest on the gums, never making contact with the jaw bone to keep it stimulated and strong. Dental implants from Jackson periodontists Dr. Parkes and Dr. Stewart stimulate and preserve bone.
- Diminished tooth strength. Dental bridges weaken the teeth bridges needed to function. That’s because your existing teeth (abutments) are grinded down so the bridge fits in between them. That weakens the teeth and places them at greater risk for damage.
- Embarrassing noise. Chewing and speaking with dentures can be challenging and noisy. Eating and talking with dental implants from Jackson periodontists Dr. Parkes and Dr. Stewart is easy and natural.
Why patients say YES to dental implants with Jackson Periodontist Drs. Parkes and Stewart:
Dental implants from Jackson periodontists Dr. Parkes and Dr. Stewart work like ordinary teeth and tooth roots because they are placed right in your jaw bone to stimulate it and keep it strong.
- Dental implants from Jackson periodontists Dr. Parkes and Dr. Stewart are made from decay-resident titanium and blend right in with your jaw bone (osseointegration) for a sturdy, long-lasting fit.
- Jackson periodontists Dr. Parkes and Dr. Stewart can give you dental implants that make eating and talking easy again – never worry about embarrassing slips or noise.
Most patients are perfect candidates for dental implants with Jackson periodontists Drs. Parkes and Stewart; however there may be some concerns to discuss first:
- Bone loss. If you are missing bone, Dr. Parkes or Dr. Stewart may suggest bone grafting.
- Untreated gum disease may need treatment before dental implants.
- In rare cases, certain medical conditions and medications are an issue for dental implant candidacy.
- Smoking may interfere with the success of your dental implants.
For dental implants in Jackson, call Jackson periodontists Drs. Parkes and Stewart for a consultation today – and feel good again!
“Thank you for everything! You have a very friendly office where people greet you by name. Everyone makes me feel at ease and welcome as if I'm the only patient you have. I am extremely pleased with the outcome of my periodontal treatment. Kudos to Dr. Parkes and his staff.” Alex S.