Replace Missing Teeth with All-On-4® Dental Implants
The All-on-4 technique is the affordable dentures supported by implants treatment that works well for patients who want to replace missing teeth but have low bone density or volume. All-on-4 is great because it takes advantage of the bone you do have, usually without any bone grafting. And it requires just four implants, which you can begin to use within a day. Recovery from an All-on-4 procedure with Dr. Parkes is fast with a 98.5 percent success rate and gives you a permanent smile without breaking your wallet.
Dentures Supported by Implants:
The Benefits of All-on-4 Dental Implants in Jackson MS
- Say goodbye to removable dentures and messy pastes and adhesives
- Minimal recovery time – your new smile is functional in just 24 hours
- Affordable – dentures supported by implants cost less overall than single implants
- Works with existing bone – most patients can avoid bone grafting
- Dentures supported by implants actually help protect the bone you do have
- They are easy to take of – just brush, floss and see your dentist for checkups
- Eat your favorite foods with ease – no more difficult chewing, slipping or clicking noises
- Lasting results – dentures supported by implants are durable
All-on-4 Dental Implants in Jackson, MS- The Procedure
- Dr. Roger Parkes will determine where you have the most bone volume and then apply a local anesthetic to numb the areas.
- The four implants are placed into your jaw bone.
- A new set of dentures – or your exiting dentures – are used temporarily while the new implants integrate with the bone (three to four months).
- The temporary dentures are replaced with a permanent set of teeth.
It’s time to feel good about your smile again. Call Dr. Parkes for a consultation about dentures supported by implants and see if the affordable, All-on-4 technique is right for you.
“Thank you for everything! You have a very friendly office where people greet you by name. Everyone makes me feel at ease and welcome as if I'm the only patient you have. I am extremely pleased with the outcome of my periodontal treatment. Kudos to Dr. Parkes and his staff.” Alex S.