Deterioration of the jawbone, a natural effect of tooth loss, may limit your candidacy for traditional dental implants.
At Periodontal Associates of Jackson, P.A., we offer All-on-4® dental implants, an advanced method that requires fewer implants and often eliminates the need for a bone graft.
Can All-on-4 dental implants help restore your smile?
How do All-on-4 implant-supported dentures work?
Are All-on-4 dental implants a trusted solution?
Our specialists can help repair the function and aesthetics of your smile...
The All-on-4 technique is the affordable dentures supported by dental implants treatment that works well for patients at our practice who want to replace missing teeth but have low bone density or volume. All-on-4 is great because it takes advantage of the bone you do have, usually without any bone grafting. And it requires just four implants, which you can begin to use within a day. Recovery from an All-on-4 procedure with Dr. Parkes and Dr. Stewart is fast and gives you a permanent smile without breaking your wallet.
Dentures Supported by Implants:
Additional Benefits of All-on-4 Dental Implants in Jackson MS
- Say goodbye to removable dentures and messy pastes and adhesives
- Dentures supported by implants actually help protect the bone you do have
- They are easy to take of – just brush, floss and see your dentist for checkups
- Eat your favorite foods with ease – no more difficult chewing, slipping or clicking noises
All-on-4 Dental Implants in Jackson, MS- The Procedure
- Dr. Roger Parkes or Dr. R. Clarke Stewart will determine where you have the most bone volume and then apply a local anesthetic to numb the areas.
- The four implants are placed into your jaw bone.
- A new set of dentures – or your existing dentures – are used temporarily while the new implants integrate with the bone (three to four months).
- The temporary dentures are replaced with a permanent set of teeth.
It’s time to feel good about your smile again. Visit our office to see if the affordable, All-on-4 technique is right for you.
With a Team of Dedicated Specialists
Drs. Parkes and Stewart are highly qualified to provide exceptional periodontal care, including:
- Over 35 years in practice
- Access to the latest tools and technology
- Extensive training in periodontics and related treatments
- Membership in prestigious organizations in the field
Our doctors take immense pride in helping patients maintain a healthy, functional smile. To schedule your consultation, contact us online or call us at (601) 956-1230.
“Thank you for everything! You have a very friendly office where people greet you by name. Everyone makes me feel at ease and welcome as if I'm the only patient you have. I am extremely pleased with the outcome of my periodontal treatment. Kudos to Dr. Parkes and his staff.” Alex S.