Deterioration of the jawbone, a natural effect of tooth loss, may limit your candidacy for traditional dental implants.
At Periodontal Associates of Jackson, P.A., we offer All-on-4® dental implants, an advanced method that requires fewer implants and often eliminates the need for a bone graft.
Can All-on-4 dental implants help restore your smile?
How do All-on-4 implant-supported dentures work?
Are All-on-4 dental implants a trusted solution?
Our specialists can help repair the function and aesthetics of your smile...
The All-on-4 technique is the affordable dentures supported by dental implants treatment that works well for patients who want to replace missing teeth but have low bone density or volume. All-on-4 is great because it takes advantage of the bone you do have, usually without any bone grafting. And it requires just four implants, which you can begin to use within a day. Recovery from an All-on-4 procedure with Dr. Parkes is fast and gives you a permanent smile without breaking your wallet.
Dentures Supported by Implants:
Additional Benefits of All-on-4 Dental Implants in Jackson MS
- Say goodbye to removable dentures and messy pastes and adhesives
- Dentures supported by implants actually help protect the bone you do have
- They are easy to take of – just brush, floss and see your dentist for checkups
- Eat your favorite foods with ease – no more difficult chewing, slipping or clicking noises
All-on-4 Dental Implants in Jackson, MS- The Procedure
- Dr. Roger Parkes will determine where you have the most bone volume and then apply a local anesthetic to numb the areas.
- The four implants are placed into your jaw bone.
- A new set of dentures – or your existing dentures – are used temporarily while the new implants integrate with the bone (three to four months).
- The temporary dentures are replaced with a permanent set of teeth.
It’s time to feel good about your smile again. Visit our office to see if the affordable, All-on-4 technique is right for you.
With a Team of Dedicated Specialists
Drs. Parkes and Stewart are highly qualified to provide exceptional periodontal care, including:
- Over 35 years in practice
- Access to the latest tools and technology
- Extensive training in periodontics and related treatments
- Membership in prestigious organizations in the field
Our doctors take immense pride in helping patients maintain a healthy, functional smile. To schedule your consultation, contact us online or call us at (601) 956-1230.
“Thank you for everything! You have a very friendly office where people greet you by name. Everyone makes me feel at ease and welcome as if I'm the only patient you have. I am extremely pleased with the outcome of my periodontal treatment. Kudos to Dr. Parkes and his staff.” Alex S.